So, the wonderful people at Whirling Point were kind enough to nominate One Die Short for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks guys! You’re awesome.
Over the past year One Die Short’s been around it’s slowly garnered a loyal fan-base, and you all are amazing human beings. Or, at least, you have good taste in Webcomics. You might be bat-shit crazy. But I still love all of you.
As per the instructions of the award, I’m supposed to share 7 little known facts about me, or my website, or my characters, or something (I’ll just tell you about myself, because I’m important), and also nominate 7 other bloggers. Unfortunately, I don’t even read 7 other Blogs, but I’ve decided that since I was nominated as a Webcomic, I can go ahead and ignore the “Blogger” part, and just nominate a couple of Webcomics as well.
Stuff you might not know or care about…
- I’m a college advisor in Denver.
- I still think inline skates are an acceptable mode of transportation.
- I find everlasting joy in things that most people are typically afraid of (e.g. snakes, tarantulas, rats, etc.).
- Number 3 doesn’t make me Goth. I prefer earth tones.
- I rarely ever have the same haircut or facial hair for more than 3 months.
- I have written 2 novels, and parts of 2 others, none of which have been published by me or anyone else.
- I have a long-hair chihuahua, and her name is Batman.
And now the Nominations…
- That’s a Girl’s Car: This is my favorite blog, though don’t be expecting anything gaming related or super geeky. Sarah is just an awesome writer and should get 17 awards for winning at writing and life.
- Books Without Any Pictures: This is the best book review site ever. Grace’s reviews are intelligent and well-written, and it also helps that I usually agree with them. She reviews tons of Science Fiction and Fantasy, as well as a healthy does of Russian Literature for all you lit nerds out there.
- Gaming Tonic: Gaming Tonic is my go-to roleplaying website. They have great resources and a fantastic blog full of reviews and awesome Dungeon Master insight.
- Dungeon Mastering: Another awesome D&D resource, and I’m not just saying that because I occasionally write articles for them. They have a dedicated group of knowledgeable and experienced DMs on staff dishing out new ideas and sage advice.
- Joey Cheats Death: An awesome Webcomic about a dude that gets ball cancer and moves in with Death.
- my little world: mlw follows the life and times of the illustrious mr. p and his friends through their hilarious and depressing existences.
- The Beast, the Bard and the Bot: This was a new discovery for me, also thanks to Whirling Point. It’s a really interesting blog for all of you science geeks out there that don’t feel like scouring the internet for all the latest interesting science news.
And that’s that! If I nominated you, don’t feel like you have to participate in this thing or anything. I just wanted to express my love. You all rock. And so do all of my fans. Until next time: Roll it like you mean it!
See you all MONDAY for the new page!